Live at the Palace a two day dance music extravaganza at the stunning grounds of Fulham Palace this May. Featuring electronic music giants Ministry of Sound Classical, the titanic DJ duo Groove Armada, and many more special guests to be announced soon. It’s a summer you don’t want to miss with local food & drink stalls as well as beautiful surroundings of the Fulham Palace grounds.
Book Your Travel
Big Green Coach is the official coach travel partner for the Rod Stuart tour – on sale now with carbon neutral day return coach services.
Over 60 pick up locations to choose from.
All coaches will drop you next to the venue before music starts and make sure you don’t miss any action. In fact you can enjoy the anthems and then sleep it off on the way back to your own bed!
No pricey hotels. No being designated driver. No leaving early to catch the last train or worrying about train strikes.
Pick up locations: Bradford, Castleford (Glasshoughton), Doncaster, Doncaster North, Leeds, Lincoln, Rotherham, Scunthorpe and Sheffield.
There will be designated areas to store bicycles. Please bring an appropriate lock for security and using such is at the bicycle owners risk.
There is no public parking or accessibility parking on or around the site; please do not attempt to drive to the event.
The Palace is a 15 minute walk through Bishop’s Park. After leaving the station, walk down Ranelagh Gardens towards the Premier Inn, turn left onto Fulham High Street, then right onto Willow Bank and use the subway under Putney Bridge to access the park. Follow the Thames Path through Bishop’s Park for ten minutes to the Palace entrance. Our back gates through All Saints churchyard are open 10.15-16.00.
Buses 74, 220 and 430 stop on Fulham Palace Road at the ‘Bishop’s Park Road’ stop. The Palace is a five minute walk down Bishop’s Avenue.
Buses 14, 22, 39, 74, 85, 93, 220, 265, 424 and 430 stop on Putney Bridge at the ‘Putney Bridge Station / Gonville Street’ or ‘St Mary’s / Putney Pier’ stops. Take the steps down from the bridge, then follow the Thames Path through Bishop’s Park for ten minutes to the Palace entrance. For step free access, use the street closest to the steps to reach the park.
Fifteen minutes from London Waterloo. The Palace is a 25 minute walk down Putney High Street and across Putney Bridge. The 14, 424 and 430 buses taken from across the street from ‘Putney Station’ stop on Putney Bridge at the ‘Putney Bridge Station / Gonville Street’ stop.
Take the steps down from the bridge, then follow the Thames Path through Bishop’s Park for ten minutes to the Palace entrance. For step-free access, use the street closest to the steps to reach the park.
Live At The Palace
Saturday 27 May 2023
Ministry of Sound Classical
Plus Special Guests
Powered By Robomagic
Live At The Palace
Sunday 28 May 2023
DJ Set – Plus Special Guests
Powered By Robomagic
GATES OPEN: 4pm
WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS?
Buy online at www.ROBOMAGICLIVE.com
and authorised ticket agents:
Ministry of Sound Classical (27th May):
Groove Armada DJ Set (28th May):
Ticketmaster (awaiting link)
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
Closest Tube station: Putney Bridge Station
Closest Train Station: Putney Station
A complimentary carer ticket is available under certain circumstances and on provision of “proof of disability”. Such proof shall include:
- Receipt of Higher rate of Disability Living Allowance (mobility or care component)
- Receipt of Enhanced rate PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- A personal letter from your GP explaining that3support is required and whyAccessiblity tickets can be purchased by visiting www.ticketmaster.co.uk
We regret that exchanges and refunds are not available, except in the unlikely event that the concert is cancelled and an alternative date is not available.
If there are tickets available, the Box Office at the venue will be open from 3pm on the day of the concert. Tickets will be priced higher on the day.
We advise that the event may not be suitable for young children, especially those under 8 years of age.
There are no child discounts.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Children are not permitted in the designated smoking areas or at bars.
Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing or to your child.
Gates will open at 4pm.
The show will end at approximately 10:30pm.
For any queries specifically relating to your ticket purchase and ticket delivery please contact the agent that you purchased from. This will be indicated on your confirmation email.
For all other enquiries email: email@example.com
The venue will be operating a no re-entry policy. Once you have entered the venue you cannot exit and re-enter.
The event is held on the stunning and historic Fulham Palace and whilst the ground is well maintained and laid to grass, it is uneven in places, with a gentle slope and potentially the odd rabbit hole. Where possible footpaths will be installed but please be aware that these may not cover all routes around the arena.
- Assistance Dogs are allowed
Due reference will be given to all aspects of safety and guidance from Guide Dogs for the Blind to ensure safety within the venue.
- Due reference will be given to all aspects of safety and guidance from Guide Dogs for the Blind to ensure safety within the venue.
Accessible Toilet Facilities
- Accessible toilet facilities are located at the venue.
- All Accessible toilets are Gender Neutral.
- If you experience any problems with the use of the accessible toilets, please contact the nearest steward.
This is a standing show, there will be no seated areas.
Yes the show is outdoors, please dress and prepare appropriately for weather conditions on the day, eg. rain coat/sun screen as well as shoes suitable for the lawns and gardens. Whilst mainly flat there will be uneven ground.
Yes, the concert will go ahead in the rain so please come prepared.
Please bring clothing appropriate to expected weather conditions.
Please note that there will NOT be a luggage storage or cloakroom facility at the venue.
Yes, but only one small bag (no bigger than A5 size) per person.
Please note there will be no bag drop facilities at this event.
All bags are subject to search so please avoid bringing one if you can as this will speed up your entry to the concert.
Yes, official merchandise will be available to purchase within the venue.
Do avoid unlicensed traders outside of the venue offering inferior goods.
Note – payment is by card and contactless only – NO CASH.
There are first aid facilities on site, and a designated first aid team will be available should you require any assistance.
Come early and soak in the atmosphere.
Food and drink are not permitted to be brought into the venue.
If you have a medical condition such as diabetes, then a doctor’s note will permit diet-specific food and drink only.
The best of London’s Street food heroes will be serving a wide variety of foods for picnicking and dining. You will have the opportunity to dine around the world and sample drinks from specialty bars and pop ups.
Note – payment is by card and contactless only – NO CASH.
Please do not bring professional audio/visual recording equipment as these will not be permitted within the venue.
Filming and flash photography is prohibited during the concert.
Any cameras that are deemed ‘professional’ will be confiscated until the end of the concert.
- Do keep your belonging with you at all times
- Do allow ample time to take advantage of the toilet facilities
- Do bring clothing appropriate to the weather conditions
- Do put any rubbish in the bins provided for you
- Do look out for official vendors and concessions stalls
- Do avoid unlicensed traders outside of the venue offering inferior goods
- Do report anything suspicious to a member of staff
- Do tune into local radio & check social medial for the latest travel updates
- Don’t arrive with any form of professional audio or visual recording equipment. There will be security checks in place and items may be confiscated if necessary
- Don’t bring large bags
- Airhorns or other loud instruments
- Animals/pets (service animals permitted)
- Any item which could be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety
- Audio recording devices
- Canes (mobility canes are permitted)
- Dangerous or hazardous items
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Fireworks, including sparklers
- Glass vessels
- Laser devices
- Professional cameras or video recording equipment
- Promotional items (including flyers, samples, giveaways)
- Sharp objects such as knives or scissors
- Selfie sticks/tripods
- Smoke bombs, canisters or similar
- Weapons of any kind (including replicas)
- All items will be confiscated and may be passed to the Police to deal with further
- Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Stadium
- Your bags will be checked and you may be subject to a search on entry to the stadium. This is for everyone’s safety and we ask that you remain patient and co-operate with security staff
- We search everyone entering the venue and employ a range of other security measures in and around the site, some of which may not be visible
- Each member of staff is here to ensure your comfort and safety. They have all been briefed to keep an eye open for anything unusual
- Please arrive in good time as our enhanced security measures may mean that it might take a little longer to get into the venue
- In order to make the screening process go as smoothly as possible, please keep all personal items to a minimum. Only small handbags and shoulder bags will be allowed into the venue
- Please note that there will NOT be a luggage storage or cloakroom facility at the venue
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground
- Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground
Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the wider arena area including all seating and viewing areas. There are designated smoking areas that will be clearly signposted and furnished with ashtrays. Please do not drop cigarette butts on the ground.
Please do not drop cigarette butts on the ground
All customers have easy access to toilet facilities and there are wheelchair accessible toilets.
Gender Neutral Toilets are available at each toilet block.
All Accessible toilets are Gender Neutral.
Umbrellas are not permitted.
These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Trader or Performers T&Cs.
The organisers, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the event, ban from entry to the event, or remove from the event any person who: